Tuesday, December 2, 2008

STOP THE INSANITY!!!

Susan Powter? Can you help me?! I am eating me out of house and home! I've done pretty well this semester with my physical wellness (phrase taken from my developmental counseling class meaning diet and exercise)... well, basically I lost my appetite (or was too busy). But in the last few days I have found it! I'm not hungry, really, but food just sounds good... leftovers, desserts, salads, pizza... I'm not picky. Maybe it's the cold weather and I'm insulating my body; maybe it's that during Thanksgiving I remembered how good food is- I don't know. Whatever it is, I HAVE TO STOP before the scales start inching back up in the wrong direction.

2 comments:

Susannah Wood said...

It's the holidays...I feel ya sista. I was just trying to motivate myself with the Y class schedule. Maybe i'll try tomorrow :)

Susannah Wood said...

Seriously Holley. Aren't you going to post...EVER?